£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Our client is currently searching for an SQL Developer to support their current legacy systems and actively learn the new systems they are currently developing. As an SQL Developer you will be responsible for producing for high quality system deliverables.
Our client is a company that specialise in retail solutions and pride themselves on their use of Artificial Intelligence to provide solutions to both retailers and manufacturers. You will be working with systems and development teams from across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity for any SQL Developer with an interest in Artificial Intelligence.
- Review query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
- Data modelling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g. automatic email notifications
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
Required Experience and Key Skills:
- 2-3 years competency in SQL (ideally T-SQL)
- Applicants must have had a recent role dedicated to SQL (such as DBA, database developer, technical support) to be considered
- Working knowledge with relational database architecture
- Applicants may be required to pass a relational concepts competency test
- Investigative and debugging experience using SQL
- Keen and self-driven attitude; we are looking for someone who wants to develop their knowledge and skills, not just develop software.
Salary and Benefits:
Our clients understand the importance of looking after their employees and creating an environment that will bring the best out of their team. In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary ranging between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. Other benefits include an excellent workplace pension and a cycle to work scheme.
How to Apply:
If the role of SQL Developer sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply online now! If you have any further queries regarding the role, please contact Datum Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3950 30 50.