£70,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to join their ever-growing team. You will be working closely with both clients and partners on demanding machine learning projects that includes; geo spatial spatio-temporal forecasting, predictive maintenance and many more.
Our client is a leading organisation that supports its clients in a variety of different industries including telecommunication and finance to truly drive their business forward. They pride themselves on creating a working environment that brings the best out of all their employees. Our clients strive to be the best and are looking for the most talented candidates to join their ambitious team. You will have the chance to work with some of the most accomplished data scientists, engineers and analysts.
As a Machine Learning Researcher, you will be working on a number of machine learning projects. The projects may be across a variety of different industries and you will have the opportunity to work on dynamic pricing, product recommender systems, and other fascinating projects.
Required Experience and Key Skills:
The successful candidate will match the following criteria:
- Msc or higher in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience working in applied machine learning.
- You will be fluent in SQL.
- A strong proficiency in Python and the Python data ecosystems including Numpy and Pandas.
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions.
- Be Interested in AI, ML and deep learning and its development.
Salary and Benefits:
In return for your hard work the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience up to £90,000. You will also receive other benefits such as, an excellent work place pension, 25+ days annual leave, regular social and networking events. You will also be given a work laptop of your choice and free refreshments throughout the week.
How to Apply:
If the role of Machine Learning Researcher sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply online now! If you have any further queries regarding the role, please contact Datum Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3950 3050