£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help support the lead Data Scientist in exploring Big Data Analytic opportunities throughout the UK. This is a key position in which you will be working with many different stakeholders to provide analytics that will be impactful in answering strategic business questions.
Our client is a leading multi-national telecommunications organisation with their head office in London. They pride themselves on creating a working environment that brings the best out of all their employees and has a friendly, family environment. Being a global company you will be working with Data Scientists across many different countries in order to provide key analytical insights to drive business decisions.
- Participating in cutting-edge research projects in collaboration with Universities e.g. Deep Learning, Social Network Analysis
- Identify new analytics trends and opportunities to drive the innovation agenda across countries
- Be recognised as an expert in Big Data Analytics, advising on the suitability of Big Data products and solutions
- Advise the analytics modelling managers on best practice methodology for Big Data Analytics
- Delve into data from different systems, at different timescales, and in complex formats to discover hidden relationships and useful information
- Provide advice on best practice Big Data Analytics methodology and processes for analytics insight generation, technology and data.
Required Experience and Key Skills:
The successful candidate will have match the following criteria:
- Machine learning Libraries – Spark ML, scikit-learn, xgboost, Tensorflow + Keras, GraphFrames
- Working knowledge of Big Data statistical analytics tools (e.g. Python, R, Scala)
- Experience in Big Data Analytics landscape and technology trends (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, SQL)
- Familiar with leading visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, D3.js)
- Significant experience in Big Data analytics & deployment of models and algorithms into a commercial/consumer environment in order to analyse extremely large volumes of structured data
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computing and Engineering
Salary and Benefits:
In return for your hard work the successful candidate will receive a salary between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on qualifications and experience. You will also receive other benefits such as a bonus scheme and an excellent work place pension.
How to Apply:
If the role of Data Scientist sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply online now! If you have any further queries regarding the role, please contact Datum Recruitment at email@example.com or call us on 020 3950 3050