Data Analysis, Big Data, Data Science
Datum Recruitment have a fantastic new permanent opportunity for an accomplished Data Architect to join a well-known organisation at their head office in Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Architect to be responsible for the designing, building and operating of the firm's data platform, incorporating the data warehouse, CRM systems as well as other predictive analytical tools. You will be working closely with the firm's IT team and will be supporting them with delivering and implementing strategic initiatives on top of the data platform that you design.
Our client is one of the UK's most well - known hospitality organisations with their head office based in Oxfordshire. Our clients focus on having an enthusiastic, supportive work environment that allows employees to feel comfortable and showcase their personality. There is a strong emphasis on looking after their employees to make sure that everyone feels valued and are in the best position to strive to achieve as much as they can.
You will be a Data Architect who will own the architectural blueprints for the organisations data platforms.You will be a senior member of the Technical Architecture Design Authority (TADA).Be able to support the development team to implement the strategic proposals.Create and deliver integrated IT and data solutions.Identify the key technologies that you will need and be responsible for the assurance of supplier solutions.Ensure that the supplier solutions meet all requirements.Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of the data used for analysis.Advance the firms processes to improve business performance and make sure the most efficient processes are being assumed.
Required Experience and Key Skills:
The successful candidate will match the following criteria:
· A Bachelors or Masters Degree in a STEM subject.
· Have a significant amount of experience working as a Data Architect within a well-known digital company.
· Proficient understanding and experience of ETL, Hadoop, MongoDB, SQL, Snowflake and DynamoDB.
· Experience in systems delivery analysis, design, implementation, testing and support.
· Have an excellent knowledge of Big Data Analytics landscape and technology trends.
· Strong writing and presentation skills.
· Be proactive, professional and driven to achieve incredible results!
· Good communication skills and be able to work in pressurised situations.
· The ability to translate the organisation business needs into functional IT requirements and suggest a viable data architecture.
Salary and Benefits:
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary depending on your qualifications and experience. Our clients also offer a number of excellent benefits such as 25+ days of annual leave, pension contribution, bonus schemes, and discounts on the firms products.
How to Apply:
If the role of Data Architect sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply online now! If you have any further queries regarding the role, please contact Datum Recruitment on 020 3950 3050